RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Basic rules

Topic Tags 
There are no Forum Tags

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Relorean Forum Index » » Rules and Guidelines View previous topic
View next topic

Basic rules
Raichana
General

Post Basic rules If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote
alright... these are just some basic rules for the forum... they will be updated constantly and I am always willing to hear suggestions for rules ^^

General rules.
Be kind to others, were all here just to have fun

If a topic has been inactive for a long period of time and is not something ongoing/current (for example, posting in a merry Christmas topic halfway past easter) please avoid posting in it.

Rp Rules.
no matter what these rules stand
no god moding, it's no fun when your character is all powerful... understand that sometimes you win and sometimes you lose and that your character is X age and has a few skills
no taking over other people's characters UNLESS that person has given you explicit permission.
include everyone or else it's no fun
try (unless stated otherwise) to have semi decent grammar and spelling, I know i'm not one to preach this but what i mean by that is no 1337 speak or unnecessary shortening of words unless it's part of a characters speech.

Thats basically it for now, there will be more as people remind me or think of them ^^

but there's no sense crying over every mistake
you just keep on trying till you run out of cake
Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:33 pm View user's profile Send private message

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Relorean Forum Index » » Rules and Guidelines All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: