RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Lovely guardians, Ite
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 172, 173, 174

Topic Tags 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Relorean Forum Index » » Roleplaying View previous topic
View next topic

Lovely guardians, Ite
Raichana
General

Post If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote
Arian looked. "can't be that hard." She the her first one... it didn't even make it to the wall let alone the board. " . . . okay..." she threw it harder this time... again missing the board completely. "hmmm..." now she was getting annoyed... as she threw her last one... it hit the board... unfortunatly it was the black aread outside of the points range.

but there's no sense crying over every mistake
you just keep on trying till you run out of cake
Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:58 pm View user's profile Send private message
Kat Reverie
General

Post If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote
Dominan smiled and fetched them all. He came back and handed her the red ones. "You need practice, you can use the blue ones too."

"i have killed many in my life."
Justin.
(Quote taken out of context)
Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:01 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Raichana
General

Arian nodded. "right..." the three red ones ended up all in the board... however none were in points range and they were all very far apart from each other. "what am i doing wrong?" she mumbled. Two of the blue darts landed on the outside of the board again... if sting were to connect the darts it would easily make a pentagon. the last blue dart however hit the board. "yay...!" she of course hit the section marked 1

Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:09 pm View user's profile Send private message
Kat Reverie
General

Dominan clapped and fetched them again. "I was little when I found this. It took me a month to figure out how to hit anything. I wasn't strng enough to throw them," he said with a laugh. "I was about five I think?"

Justin.
Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:59 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Raichana
General

Arian blinked. "you've been coming down here for that long?" she looked at the darts all over the place and sighed as she picked them up.

Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:13 am View user's profile Send private message
Kat Reverie
General

"No, I had an area like this at our old house though, but i found the darts long before then. I'm great at hiding and finding things," he said, quite proud of this.

Justin.
Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:32 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Raichana
General

Arian nodded and threw the darts again... this time 4 went into the wall... 3 into the black part of the board and one fluke in the double five section. "what does that mean?"

Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:00 pm View user's profile Send private message
Kat Reverie
General

"That means you scored," the boy said with a laugh. "The closer you get to the middle the closer you are to the maximum score." He fetched them again.

Justin.
Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:02 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Raichana
General

Arian blinked. "i thought that line around the outside meant something... it's different coloured after all...

Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:10 pm View user's profile Send private message
Kat Reverie
General

He then grinned. "To be honest, I don't have total understanding of the board. I don't think mom would approve of me using it so I don't tell anyone. I just know the closer to the centre the higher you score."
That little...

Justin.
Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:34 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Relorean Forum Index » » Roleplaying All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 172, 173, 174
Page 174 of 174

Jump to: