Monster computer problem.

Topic Tags 
There are no Forum Tags

Reply to topic    Relorean Forum Index » » Computers View previous topic
View next topic

Monster computer problem.
Kat Reverie
General

Post Monster computer problem. If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote
Well, simply put,. my comp is on the friths. The mouse/tablet is automatically rigt clicking, things just ain't working the way they normally do, and icons are rearranging one another. I've been gone from this comp about 10 days, but one of the last things I did was update my McAfee software.

I am dealing with the mouse first, my comp just recovered from a severe problem, so the not working quite right is possibly a side effect.

I am temporarily using an optical mouse rather than my baby (tablet) and have only had 1 right click situation, but I was cgone do it's possible that it was the cats there.

I'm doing a virus scan.

I will be restoring the computer back to a week before I left if the problems contenue, and, if that does not work I am returning to 6 months ago

See. I would rather NOT do this, as i have almost 2 gigs in PSD files I would have to find a way to save and that, well, that would be hellacious.

Suggestions on what else I could do are loved.

"i have killed many in my life."
Justin.
(Quote taken out of context)
Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:12 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
just498
Apprentice

Post If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote
do you have spyware Protection on your computer as well because spy ware can cause problem similar to what you are describeing. if you do have a spyware sweeper try updateing and running it. Or you could hit you computer with a baseball bat this method usaly doesn't work. XD
Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:04 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kat Reverie
General

Post If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote
XD Um, it's the Spyware/adware/antivirus/firewall program that CAUSED the issue. XDD

"i have killed many in my life."
Justin.
(Quote taken out of context)
Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:54 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
just498
Apprentice

Oh ok XD well I wish you luck on fixing it then.
Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:09 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Reply to topic    Relorean Forum Index » » Computers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: