RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Your favorite Bad@ss anime characters
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Topic Tags 
There are no Forum Tags

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Relorean Forum Index » » Anime View previous topic
View next topic

Your favorite Bad@ss anime characters
Stavaros-the-arcane
Soldier

Post If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote
Louie from Rune Soldier.

Although his badass moments only appear between his lovable buffoon moments he can be pretty badass. Sadly this is almost immediately followed by him doing something stupid that diminishes him in the eyes of his companions, or the situation is his fault in the first place.

An example of one of his badass moments: In one episode he first kills a wild boar with his bear hands (He kills a lot of things with his bear hands), then later in the episode after carrying the boar's corpse around uses it to smash out of prison and fight a horde of demons. Then when he looses the boar he starts killing them with his fists, as usual.

Avenue Q song: Schadenfreude
-----
http://stavaros-the-arcane.deviantart.com/
Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:42 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Stavaros-the-arcane
Soldier

Post If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote
New additions to favorite badasses... pretty much the entire cast of Samurai 7. I mean even the rookie who was my least favorite had some moments.

Each of them has their own different quirky badassness:

Kambei- the fearless leader. Kicks ass at pretty much everthing.

Kyuzo- The merciless killer that doesn't talk much.

Heihachi- A samurai that is part lumberjack, part engineer, and part rice expert.

Shichiroji- the ever-smiling halberd wielding guy with a grappling hook robohand.

Gorobei- the guy who catches arrows and makes a living as an entertainer

Katsushiro- the noob. although by the end of the series he manages to become a decent samurai with the occasional flickers of badassery

Kikuchiyo- I affectionately dub him Robo-Samurai since remembering japanese names is hard. The guy is a steam powered samurai cyborg and possibly the funniest character in the series. In addition to having everything imaginable thrown at him and done to him he preserves. Unfortunately it takes a while for some of the others to accept him for the badass that he is. I could say his exploits but the best ones would spoil the series for those who haven't seen it. But I can say his massive sword can work like a chainsaw and he has been dismembered several times only to come back and kick ass.
Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:05 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Relorean Forum Index » » Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: